First Ten on Tuesday in a long time….so here go…
1. I love knit…that is the main reason.
2. I love yarn. And, I mean all kinds of yarn.
3. Knitting makes me feel creative.
4. I love to experiment with color.
5. Knitting makes wonderful gifts for family and friends.
6. Knitting relaxes me…I would say it is cheaper than therapy…but then you haven’t seen some of the prices I have paid for some yarns.
7. Knitting has lead me to making some of the best friends a girl can have.
8. Knitting is educational. I have learned about sheep, goats, alpacas, places, and different stitches and patterns.
9. I have socks, scarves, shawls, other clothing and items for my home that are different and created by me.
10. It gives me a chance to give back to the community by knitting and donating hand knit items to those in need.