And…here we go!
1. How can I ever get caught up with all the stuff I want to do…not to mention the stuff I need to do?
2. There are very few trees that have changed color at the moment.
3. That summer, in 1997 – I fell in love with the Smoky Mountain National Park and the following year we moved to Tennessee.
4. My mother and grandmother set the rules for our behaviour and we respected that.
5. What was I thinking when I decided to work on my bedroom today – seems like it is a bigger mess than it was when I started.
6. There are some people who I need to stay in touch with and I am trying to do better with letters and cards.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to getting a little knitting done, tomorrow my plans include helping at both the apartment complex yard sale and the library’s book sale, and Sunday, I want to just relax!