Janet has a couple of things going…on this Friday Fill-in and I think I’ll try both!
This week, I’m going to give you a choice of fill-ins OR a different kind of fill-in (or both). A friend emailed me a list where you have to identify Christmas songs by the initials of the first words of the first line of each song. Each Friday until Christmas Eve I’ll post 9 more of these songs and if you’d like to play along, great!
So…here we go!
1. The best thing about a birthday celebration is cake and ice cream.
2. One cannot stop the passage of time.
3. I went shopping recently and the most interesting thing I bought was a beautiful Oriental fabric panel. Can’t wait to see what I’m going to do with it.
4. My favorite child’s game was jacks. I used to be pretty good at it…
5. The reason is since I am not totally unpacked – I won’t be putting up a tree this year.
6. Winter snow and cold.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to knitting with friends, tomorrow my plans include finishing some unpacking (think I’ll get the bathroom finished), and Sunday, I want to get a little more unpacking done and then chill out!
1. HYAMLC: Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
2. TFNTADS: The First Noel
3. GRYMGLNYD: God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
4. ICUAMC: It Came Upon A Midnight Clear
5. SNHNAICAIB: Silent Night
7. DTHWBOHFLLLLLLLL: Deck the Halls
8. YBWOYBNC: Santa Claus Is Coming to Town
9. JTTWTLHC: Joy To The World
I am stuck on #6 – anyone have a clue???