10 New Year’s Resolutions
1) Learn how to make bread! I love bread…and a warm loaf of bread and butter can really make my day!!! Homemade is even better. I have a wonderful bread cookbook – so, it’s time!
And, cook my way through Estefan Kitchen - these are the foods of my childhood! And, it will be such fun to cook up the recipes!
2) Knit six pair of socks – for me! That is one pair of socks every two months - really can be done – and I knit socks for everyone else!
3) Participate in 52 Books in 52 Weeks – this was so much fun this year! I found some new authors from recommendations of others…
4) Work on my weaving! I truly am enjoying this – and learning both by reading my book on weaving, reading and becoming friends with some weavers, and practicing on my loom!
5) Knit some LACE! Not sure which pattern will be first – but, one will be the Big Red Shawl!
6) Make at least one quilt top for Quilts With Love. It is an organization that sends quilts to our service men and women.
7) Finish up some of my UFO (Un-Finished Objects)! These are mostly quilt items…
8) Take a vacation to visit my daughter and a friend – I’ll be able to combine this trip and it promises to be such fun!
9) Explore New Hampshire more! I love New Hampshire and there are so many wonderful places to see and things to do!
10) Stay in touch with my friends, make new friends, and ENJOY life!
You can play here!