10 Things You Want, but Wouldn’t Buy for Yourself
1) Walk This Way:The Autobiography of Aerosmith – only because I already have so many books!
Seasons 2, 3, 4, and 5! I can’t help it – I still think that was one of the hottest shows on TV ever!
3) The DVD of all the seasons of Midnight Caller. It is not available yet … but, it would be so cool if it were!
4) Goat Milk Soaps and lotions from Jenness Farm LLC. Actually, just about anything from them … it is a New Hampshire business and I like to support those kinds of businesses. But, right now I have plenty of lotions, etc.
5) Canon PowerShot G11 – but, I’m not good at spending that kind of money on a camera.
6) An HD LCD 32″ television…I just could not justify buying a new tv when the one I own (although not an HD) is only 2-1/2 years old and works wonderfully.
7) A GPS system for the car – that would be a luxury item…
2009 BMW Z4 Roadster – only because that is a dream car – and because a convertible in New Hampshire! Not without a garage and another car to drive in the winter!
9) A new stereo system – again – because the one I own is wonderful and works great even though it is probably 15 years old. It doesn’t have any bells and whistles – but, has a 25 cd player attached to it…and a turn-table.
10) An alpaca – okay but, then I’d have to have a farm…so, that is another fun dream…Maybe when some friends of mine buy some property I can get an alpaca and it can live there with the horse they are buying.
You can play here