Recently, my friend, Pat, tagged me with the 8 Things Meme…since I had not done this one – thought it would be fun for today…
8 Things You Are Looking Forward To:
1) Trip to Maine
2) Vermont Sheep and Wool Festival
3) Yoga, Knitting and Meditation Retreat in November
4) Washington, D.C. vacation sometime in 2010
5) A visit to or from my daughter and sister. (Not on the calendar yet!)
6) Finishing a lace scarf for myself.
7) Taking a baking class at King Arthur Flour Company.
8) Go see the Fabric exhibit at Hood Museum.
8 Things I Did Yesterday
1) Sat with Zac while Isis was at Vet.
2) Went for a short walk.
3) Went to the Library.
4) Cut 2-inch and 2-1/2 inch blocks from fabric.
5) Finished reading Lucky Man by Michael J. Fox.
6) Knit on some socks.
7) Washed dishes.
8) Cooked dinner.
8 Things I Wish I Could Do
1) Go to Paris, France.
2) Speak French.
5) Ride a bicycle.
6) Sing on key.
7) Get rid of my Asthma
8) Bake bread well.
8 TV Shows I love to watch
1) Criminal Minds
2) Cold Case
5) So You Think You Can Dance
6) Dancing With the Stars
7) Project Runway
8) The Amazing Race
There you go…